All first time colour clients require patch tests 48 hours before service
- When you arrive you’ll find the salon entrance to the side of the house, ring the bell if the door is not open and I’ll be with you.
- I appreciate clients not arriving too early for appointments, working from home means I am not always ‘around’ to accommodate you to wait in the salon. Please try not to be more than 5 minutes early.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment please let me know as early as possible. Similarly, if you are running late letting me know as soon as you can will make sure I can get you in at the later time.
- Parking is available on the drive, on the wide pavement outside the house or alternatively you’ll find a free car park a few hundred yards straight up the road on the right.
- You’re more than welcome to bring snacks and drinks as the shop would be a bit of a walk with your gown on. We also have usb sockets for your devices and plenty of magazines. We have a selection of herbal & decaffeinated teas and fresh coffee with option of vegan milk.
- You’re welcome to bring someone along to your appointment but be advised we are a small village and they may be bored on long colour appointments, if you’d like to bring more than one person with you let me know so I can provide extra seating.
- Be advised we do have a dog but he usually doesn’t come into the salon, if you have an allergy please let me know and I’ll make extra sure to keep him contained in the house.
I look forward to seeing you, Evie xx
Driving Directions. 83 Wood Lane, Pelsall. WS3 5DZ. The salon is easily accessed with links from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Cannock & Brownhills